Wankery Indeed

I will be brutaly honest. I don't plan on updating this blog often enough for it to mean anything of importance. Technically keeping this as a tradition that tags along with my website. So mostly artistic updates about myself and the website will go here..... It's been a long time since I blogged anything. I used to blog all the time, daily even. Now with a tween child, a needy cat, and a talktative hubby.... it seeems I never have enough time for anything. But I supose this is the beggining of something.... I may post art related things here, and perhaps throw in some photograhy here and there. Not sure yet. I guess this will be more or less related to the artist instead of the art. (also yours truly... obviously) Wankery indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Events

ughghhgh

I drew something...