Office life

The office is so cold. I might die here. I have multiple blankets, and yet it doesn't seem enough. Thankfully its a Wednesday. And this Friday is payday. But as we all know all the money goes to bills,  bills and bills. The only thing I am looking forward to is picking season 2 of Inuyasha on bluray.... I will own all of this amazing anime,  and I will rewatch all of it. 

I love this surge of merch for old 90s and early 2000s anime and games. Takes me back. Now if only we can get some of the more niesh fandoms from that era to make a comeback... Escaflowne anyone? The series... The movie was shit. 

Those were interesting days to be sure. 

I remember back then I had a lot more to blog about. Life was much more full of drama. Now the only drama I suffer from is when my cat meows all dramatically to get cuddles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ughghhgh

Events

I drew something...