Comics...

Ya know what I miss? Bitches I miss role playing. I don't mean DnD... never had friends that got into that. Although I had friends online that would RP with me. We would fucking wip up characters and worlds and stories and plots like there was no tomorrow. Then light that shit up on a forum and we would be off. We would all carry on the story through our characters eyes. I guess I just also miss writing original stuff. We'd come up with so many fab ideas and we have this really cool story by the time we were done. I look at this and go who the fuck role plays on a forum anymore... and I realize I'm fucking old. Damn son.... Regardless, I'm debating about getting back into comics.... legit I did one chapter, only one, and it took me so long.... and it was thrown together. I mostly did it just so I can say I did a chapter...and it was also mostly used as practice... because comics really push your boundries. They will force you to draw things you just don't wanna. Some old pages of mine I was quite proud in, others.... not so much. I feel like while comics do push you, I'm also not putting my foot out there in terms of art quality, which is shameful I know, but I felt I just had to get pages out and I forgot in the long run I was doing the ppages for me... not a newly aquired small fanbase that wanted to see Aamon consistantly flirt with Emeline. I mean we all want a handsome purple testosterone jazzed up purple marque of hell, but it was getting too much for me at that time because I was still working retail... manager even, and life was insanely busy. But now I work a quiant office job... and I wonder if I should pick up chapter 2 and give it a whirl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ughghhgh

Events

I drew something...